- Rapid Reticle BDC with holdovers to 700 yards (supersonic) and 350 Rapid Reticle BDC for 6.5 Creedmoor with holdovers to 1200 yards and featuring Rapid Ranging (9” and 18” objects), wind holds up to 20mph, and elevation/muzzle velocity differential (140gr 6.5 CM and other ammunition with similar ballistics)
- Rapid Guide feature indicates impacts at low magnification for closer targets
- Nitrogen filled one-piece 30mm diameter 6061 T6 aluminum tube with matte black anodized finish
- Shock, fog, and water proof multi-coated lenses
- 5-25x50mm with fast focus eyepiece and side wheel parallax adjustment
- First focal plane reticle with true ballistic holds throughout the entire magnification range
- Positive 1/8 MOA windage and elevation clicks tall locked target knobs with an easy reset-to-zero feature
- 2-color illumination with intensity rheostat (green, blue)
- Weight (oz.): 25.3
- Length (inch): 15.9
- Eye Relief (mm): 70.9@5x 81.2@25x
- Eye Relief (inch): 2.79@5x 3.19@25x
- Field of View (feet@100 yds): 19.72@5x 4.03@25x
- Exit Pupil (mm): 12.0@5x 3.1@25x
- Temperature Operating Range: 70C to -17C
RR Evolution 6.5 Creedmore
The PFI RR-Evolution-6.5 is designed for 6.5 Creedmoor and other ammunition with similar ballistics. Our innovative and patented BDC design provides impact guidance ideally for the 140gr HPBT 6.5CM, but also accommodates for multiple bullet weights, barrel lengths, and even elevation changes.
All RR-Evolution Series BDC designs features several innovative proprietary technologies that enhance the performance of the weapon system to allow for faster target engagement. Rapid Ranging helps range 9” and 18” objects by providing instant distance approximation within the reticle and reducing the need to visually lose sight of the target. Rapid Guide provides clear impact guidance for low magnification settings for closer targets. These features and many more will give you access to the full capability of the weapon system anytime and anywhere in a translatable visual format.
With the RR-Evolution design and ease of use, the learning curve for long range precision shooting is drastically reduced for novice riflemen and gives an unmatched advantage for all shooters. The RR-Evolution Series maximizes the performance of the weapon system giving the user versatility not found in any other optic allowing you more time to send impacts downrange.
Available on backorder