The PFI RR-Evolution-H-2 (3-12x42mm) is designed for 180 of the most common hunting loads that include the .243, .270, 30-06, and .308. Hunters now have a solid first focal plane optic option and an intuitive reticle that will make taking the shot easier than ever. The H-2 is one of the newest Rapid Reticle designs that offers ballistic holdovers from 100 to 1,000 yards, wind compensation holds up to 20 mph, Rapid Ranging for instant ranging on known 10″ and 20″ objects, and Rapid Guide for fast close range acquisition and engagement. For longer range marksmen, a series of crosses allow shooters to determine their holds for targets beyond 1000 yards for a variety of calibers. Other new features include “shooter mils” (4″ and 2″ ) on the main stadia lines for quick ranging calculations, impeccable BK-7 glass, 2-color illumination, tall non-snagging target turrets, a parallax adjustment, and a fast focus ocular. Its new 3-12x42mm body offers an effective magnification range, and a rock solid one piece 30mm tube. The RR-Evolution-H-2 is an advancement in hunting optics that will drastically reduce the learning curve for long range precision shooting. Designed to be simplistic yet intuitive with all the necessary information to take a confident shot, the innovative H-2 reticle allows riflemen to engage targets quickly, accurately, and with higher precision than ever.
RR Evolution H-2
- Rapid Guide feature indicates impacts for fast target acquisition at low magnification
- Nitrogen filled one piece 30mm diameter 6061 T6 aluminum tube with matte black anodized finish
- Shock, fog, and water resistant multi-coated lenses
- 3-12x42mm with fast focus eyepiece and parallax adjustment
- First focal plane reticle with true ballistic holds throughout the entire magnification range
- Positive ¼ MOA windage and elevation clicks on low profile target type knobs with a built in reset-to-zero feature
- 2-color illumination with intensity rheostat ( green, blue) Auto OFF
There are no reviews yet.